BBC Rooter and Plumbing, Inc.
Founded on Trust, Service, & Quality Work
Founded in 1995, BBC Rooter and Plumbing, Inc. prides itself in offering our customers service utilizing the most up-to-date & efficient technology in the field.
While we offer standard plumbing installation and repairs, we specialize in sewer camera inspection, robotic camera inspection, hydro-jetting, pipe lining and pipe bursting.
We are also pre-qualified sewer contractors in the city of Los Angeles and our C42 license allows us to perform complex repairs in the public streets.
We’ve never lost sight of that local connection. Today, BBC Rooter is a large family of independently owned and operated plumbing companies united by a common set of values and a shared belief in providing the best customer service possible. Although our network is vast, with hundreds of locations across the United States and Canada, each business is ingrained and invested in the communities they serve. Because they’re our communities, too. And through experience we’ve learned that exemplary service comes naturally when you truly care about your customers.
At BBC Rooter, we love what we do, and we believe in it. It’s not just plumbing to us, but a philosophy applied to every area of our lives. It’s just the plumbing that’s made us famous.
Our Service Philosophy
Our only priority is to provide the highest level of customer service.
We know that plumbing emergencies are enough of a headache without dealing with an ornery customer service rep or repairman. We offer a warm voice, a courteous call, and a convenient process. We make your emergency a priority for us, scheduling service as quickly as possible to resolve your problem.
Our plumbers are the same way—they treat your home with respect and consideration. We wipe our feet on our own mats, we wear shoe covers before entering your home, and we’ll offer you a fair assessment of your plumbing situation and how much it will cost to handle it. Our prices are flat-rate and upfront, so you don’t have to worry about inflating prices as the job goes on.
Our Code of Values
BBC Rooter is proud to be a Neighborly™ company. Everything we do is shaped by our values:
- Treating others as we would like to be treated.
- Listening with the intent to understand what is being said and acknowledging that what is said is important to the speaker.
- Responding in a timely fashion.
- Speaking calmly and respectfully, without profanity or sarcasm.
- Acknowledging everyone as right from their own perspective.
- Making only agreements we are willing, able and intend to keep.
- Communicating any potentially broken agreements at the first appropriate opportunity to all parties concerned.
- Looking to the system for correction and proposing all possible solutions if something is not working.
- Operating in a responsible manner: “Above the line…”
- Communicating openly and with purpose.
- Asking clarifying questions if we disagree or do not understand.
- Never saying anything about anyone that we would not say to him or her.
- Continuously striving to maximize internal and external customer loyalty.
- Making our best effort to understand and appreciate the customers’ needs in every situation.
Having Fun in the Process!
- Looking for opportunities to make tasks fun and spread joy.
We always listen carefully to each other and our customers. We also endeavor to respond quickly to our customers’ needs with open, upfront commitments. These values and the practices based on them are the foundation of our service, our philosophy, and our daily lives at BBC Rooter Plumbing.
If your home is in need of other services or repairs, learn more about our community of home service experts.
What People Say
Thank you, BBC for proving that good company practices equal happy customers and everyone wins!
What People Say
We were very lucky to find BBC Router & Plumbing, and we would highly recommend them for anyone for this type of work. Bravo BBC!
What People Say
We highly recommend BBC Rooter & Plumbing. They were professional, friendly and did an excellent
job at our house.