Video Pipe Inspection
Our CCTV pipe inspection camera has the capability to:
For larger diameter pipes starting from 6″ to 96″ in diameter, Our NASSCO trained and certified technicians utilize an In-line crawler CCTV unit that packs a HEAVY Punch
When it comes to inspection of underground pipes. A CCTV Pipe inspection can give detailed information as to what is happening in the utility lin, location of the pipe and is used to
Inspect for cracks, Bellies, infiltration and Root intrusion, that can all be the cause of pipe failure and surcharges.
Our CCTV camera has the capability to :
- Travel up to 1,000 ft from the inspection point.
- Track the Grade
- Relay in real time video back to a remote screen operated by a NASSCO certified Project Mgr.
- Measure defects and Ovality within the pipe.
- 360 views for maximum visibility.
- 6 Wheel drive to navigate past any debris.
- Onboard Lasers
The captured video is carefully studied and recorded by our technicians and can be downloaded to our customers via USB or social media networks.
* For pipes 4″ inch in diameter or smaller, A Rigid push camera is another option which can be guided thru the pipe by hand.
CCTV sewer push camera up to 120 ft.: starting from $250
Sewer line location $250
CCTV & line location combination $350
Robotic camera up to 1000 ft.: Starting from $1200 for the first 4 hours.